Alliance for Dynamics Initiative (ADI) which is a Transgender specific NGO which was founded on the 8 th March 2017 to address the needs of Trans persons in Ghana.
It mission is to address stigmatization/discrimination, violence, extortion and blackmailing of Trans persons in Ghana through education and empowerment to build the capacity of individuals, improve health care services and human rights for Trans persons.ADI envisions a Ghana where Trans persons have equal rights, free from Stigmatization/discrimination and regarded as human beings.
- To identify Trans persons in the country and educate them on SRHR and Human Right Issues.
- To conduct intensive advocacy (by working hand in hand with other
- organizations and Trans activists).
- To identify stake holders for Trans people
- To create safe space for Trans people. (DIC)
AREA OF FOCUS
- Human rights and advocacy training.
- Self-acceptance, self-awareness and identity training.
- Security trainings.
- Vocational (Skill) Empowerment trainings.
- HIV/AIDS prevention education.